NycoCard HbA1c | The First Step To Effective Diabetes Management
Measurement of glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) is central to the management of patients with diabetes. HbA1c is used to monitor long term glycemic control, adjust therapy and predict the risk for the development of late complications.
Benefits at a Glance
- 3 minutes test time
- Boronate affinity test principle
- Precise – CV within lab < 5%
- Small sample volume – only 5 μL
- Ready-to-use controls in two levels
- Ideal for rapid series measurements and point-of-care settings
Calibration of NycoCard HbA1c
NycoCard HbA1c is traceable to the IFCC Reference Method for HbA1c. Calibration of
NycoCard HbA1c is monitored by use of reference materials from an IFCC Network laboratory.