Answer the call for your blood bank
Is a leader in blood bank automation, we hear constant feedback that all blood banks, regardless of size, have the same need.
- Full automation
- Broad test menu
- Continuous access
- STAT Priority
- Fast turnaround time
- User friendly interface
Echo satisfies of all these requirements in the world’s smallest footprint. Truly designed to fit in any blood bank across the globe; in more ways than one.
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
- Windows XP operating system
- Color touchscreen monitor
- PBS is Echo’s only system liquid
- Add PBS or remove waste anytime during a run
SAMPLE AND REAGENT LOADING BAY
- Linear racks using LED-guided user interface provide continuous access to samples and reagents
- Immediate bar code read
- Single probe pipettor; steel; tefloncoated probe
MICROSTRIP LOADING BAY
- LED user interface for continuous loading
- All strips feature 2D bar codes for traceable resource management
- Forced air incubator reduces TAT
- Continuous flow washer
- Self-balancing centrifuge
- Image analysis reader provides real time test results
BLOOD TEST MENU
Echo’s broad test menu gives you the power to automated more than just your routine types and screens, providing the opportunity to automate more of your workload.
- ABO/Rh type
- Donor Confirmation
- ABO Retype
- Weak D
- Antibody Screen (3-Cell)
- Antibody Identification (primary panel, D-Pos panel, and a D-neg panel)
- IgG DAT
- igG Crossmatch
Echo utilizes Immucor’s patented Capture solid phase technology for antibody screening and identification. Antigents are pre-coated on a test well at time of manufacture, so there are fewer reagents to manage, less pipetting and more time savings.
Echo uses standard hemmaglutination technology for blood typing essays.
FLEXIBLE TEST OPTIONS
In third party test, Echo provided the fastest type and screen result on the market today. There is no need to modify your laboratory’s workflow in order to meet turnaround time demands wit Echo, results are reported in record time this quick turnaround time and a flexible loading system mean that running more than just types and screens on a small, automated platform becomes a reality.
Immucor’s a world leader in blood bank automation ,has heard the call, from big labs and small labs, all over the globe. And we’ve answered with Galileo Echo, cutting edge instrument designed to help blood banks of all sizes and volumes answer their call. For better technology. More flexibility and speed. Better control.